So Meta is Martyn's blog about wanting to see the world from the outside.
- I want to understand reality more accurately.
- I want to act less wrong.
- I want to get high from understanding complex patterns
People can perceive themselves from the outside. An advanced brain is responsible for this ability, but it has a number of vulnerabilities. And in part, they can be dealt with on their own (no*).
Here are some of the brain errors: survivor error, accessibility heuristics, and the illusion of control. In all, cognitive distortions have been described more than a hundred and are found in most people.
By understanding distortions, I can spot them and if not prevent them, at least correct them in time. Therefore, while studying rationality, I quickly felt the benefit in cases where I was able to direct something in a desired direction.
- Someta.site - general feed
- Someta.chat - to learn about and discuss publications on Telegram
- Metabase - to get messages about new content on Telegram
* — this is a topic for a separate discussion. In short, it's too costly to fight them, and there are too few resources to do so